Why is it that men's tools all have such phallic implications? I spent my evening installing mini blinds... drilling about a dozen holes then screwing them. If I were using "women's tools", I would likely be mopping something up or whisking something. Where's the fun in that, other than the infamous "Aunt Jemima treatment"? Is this fair? I think not.
On a side note, I see that shaving columns are not popular. I obviously need to think of new topics. Any suggestions?
3 comments:
Shaving is a fine topic...So I thought...
I liked it.
And, as far as the male/female tools thing -- Well think about it, you whisk yourself up, you mop up your mess (if you squirt, hehe)...Where as men drill ya, and screw ya, and...ya get the point..
Now if only we could figure out about SCGent & Angelique's Hammers... hmmmm ;)
Well I *LIKE* getting pounded occasionally. :D
Ok, maybe shaving IS a good topic. Could be that you & Horsn are the only two who read this blog! rofl
Post a Comment