Is it really necessary for EVERYONE to have a blog? (Myssa started it, Lara says, pointing fingers pointedly).
I dont' know about you, but I absolutely HATE being left out. Not that I always want to do things, but I like to figure out how they work anyway. And I really hate when I try and can't.
So... when the blog site kept coming back with an "address not available" error, I had to keep trying until I got it to work. And now I have my own blog.
I'm still not sure I want it. But last one in is a rotten egg.
7 comments:
I didn't start it! What are you on about girly?! CONQ started it! I *had* to fit in!
nice blog. pop by mine sometime if you like.:))
Well, we *are* the same person...Just embrace it! :P
Nope, I'm gonna continue to blame Myssa. She just PRETENDS to be innocent.
But I *AM* innocent! You can ask...uh...the pussy...yeh the pill pushing pussy will tell you I'm COMPLETELY innocent!
*meow*
Myssa innocent?
*five minutes later*Okay, I think I've recovered enough now to type again.
I blame you Lara!!! I blog in my Deviant journal. But to comment on your Blog, I have to register here. What's up with that? So now, yall will be telling me, why aren't you posting anything. Maybe I can mirror the two.
btw, the horsn login name was taken. I'm in as horsnround, but using the horsn name. Don't worry about trying to understand this Myss, just ask Conq.
Post a Comment