For a long time, I've been fascinated at how people introduce themselves.
Think about it. When you first meet someone, what do you tell them? Your name? Where you work? Some family details? Your religion? Hobbies? The sorts of things you share in those quick one-minute introductions I call your "defining aspects."
Now obviously you will vary which ones you share depending on where you are, but look at these things in their entirety (not just the ones that are safe to say with your parents around!). These are the things that define you... that explain briefly who you are and what you find important.
Ok, now lets go a step further. Let's say that you aren't allowed to be so verbose, and you have to define yourself in one word. You need to choose a word that represents who you are and who you hope to become.
What word would you choose?
I'll tell you if you tell me.
7 comments:
me
Don't worry, I'll tell soon... in fact I'll probably tell in another blog entry. (I'm verbose for one thing... hehe)
For now I'm holding out to get more of your answers first. :)
Procrastinator
I know this is late... it should be "tardy" but I would have to instead say "magnetic".
I know I'm late, but obviously, my word is Seeker. :-) Look forward to your comment on that.
Just saw this now. Yeah, I´mnot as much online as I would like to me. Anyway the word is Pilgrim.
Came in late on this one, but I'll play. Would have to say that my word would be:
enigmatic.
Post a Comment