
I've never been good at good-byes... even as a kid. I remember hiding up in my bedroom in tears, refusing to come say good-bye to an aunt, uncle, and cousins who were ready to head back to Pennsylvania.
Today we had to say good-bye to Buttons.
This really sucks. My daughter, younger son, and Patches would all agree.
5 comments:
Sugar, Been there and I hate it for all of you. Despite your husband's occasional flip remarks, I suspect that he'll miss Buttons, too. Celebrate the life!
Lara, sorry to hear about Buttons.
*hard hugs* For you and your daughter. When I found my childhood cat, Spike, dead under my parents' bed at the ripe old age of 31...me not Spike...I sobbed for hours. No one could console me.
Buttons is a total love. Buddha Baby said to tell Patches that he'll mail you his favorite stuffed chicken so he has someone to snuggle with at night.
My thoughts are with you and the kids on this. We've had the family funerals for several pets over the years. The one thing we always do is spend a few moments remembering the good times shared. Best wishes.
Dear lara i do agree good-bye´s
sucks . That why i long ago made
a rule : i dont use " good-bye"
but the frase " see you" somewhere
somehow in this or another world.
Pardon my bad spelling n use of words as "egglish " are my 2cond
linguage , never did learn it in school. Best to you n hubby n kids.
wiking Denmark
PS my word is "see you"
Post a Comment