Monday, October 24, 2005

Tagged

Ok Conq tagged me. I was a virgin till now, but she had to take my tag cherry. *sigh*

The rules:
1. Delve into your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. Ponder it for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas…
5. Tag five people to do the same.

Ok just a note... my 23rd post was actually only an image, no text, so I had to move to the 24th. Here's the 5th sentence.

When I started college, my parents drove me to campus.


Meaning: They were cheap and never bought me a car. I drove a Chrysler Newport, shit-green colored, when they allowed me to borrow it. In college I rode bike everywhere. I turned out fine. Even had good legs because of the bike exercise. Maybe kids don't all need their own cars.

Wow I'm glad I learned that. But pity my poor kids now!

Ok now who to tag? If any of you have 23 posts and haven't already done this, consider yourself tagged. But it's like a chain letter... I won't be heartbroken if you throw it away cause that's what I usually do to chain letters. :)
1. Buddha Girl
2. Seeker
3. Mary Mary
4. Saucy Monk
5. Dominator

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for taking most of the names I was gonna use, now I have an excuse...lalalalala(pee wee herman voice)

The Seeker said...

I'll pass, but I've a got a new post for you to um, devour... heh heh

Zephyr said...

Whiner, TC!

LOL Seeker, I chose you because I figured the 5th sentence in ANY of your posts would be quite... um... entertaining to re-read. ;)