Thursday, January 19, 2006

Shoes

I admit it. I like shoes. I don't really like to wear them; I actually am barefoot or in socks most of the time. But I love having just the right pair of shoes for an outfit, just in case.

Call me a shoe-whore if you must, but it's a lie. I'm a shoe slut. Whores get paid. I just spend money on shoes, I don't make any money from them.

I wonder if I could.

Anyone know how to make money from shoes?

36 comments:

Mark Leslie said...

And they're nice shoes too (although the rest of you in the picture is kind of distracting)...you're trying to stick with the "foot" theme that's been going around, right? Happy HNT!

Robin said...

Well, those are definitely the perfect shoes. This is a GREAT shot, and you've got the right body parts for the footwear to grace, honey!
HHNT.

Wenchy said...

Lovely!

Arbusto said...

I like those shoes!

MamaKBear said...

Those are so cute!

happy HNT! :)

Anonymous said...

And think, if the mood hits you always got something to tie him or her up with. Love the shoes, legs and feet.
HHNT
TG

Professor Fate said...

Shoes? Oh, shoes.

Happy HNT.

Blondie... said...

You have some STUNNING legs and the shoes are hot too.

So you're a sugar mama to any hot pair of shoes huh? Me too. I'm a shoe slut. I admit it.

*sigh*

Happy HNT!

Randi said...

come by and see my lovelies, too. oh shoes, a girl's best friend. hhnt.

Margaret said...

great pic... :)

peace...

Anonymous said...

There are soooo many aspects of this pic that I like... Happy HNT

WDKY said...

My God, that's gorgeous. Happy HNT x

Jody said...

lovely feet and legs happy HNT

Madame X said...

Nice shoes but do those straps really stay up?

Anonymous said...

awesome shot - awesome shoes - happy hnt!

lime said...

i am curious to see the outfit they go to! happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

I, for one, would gladly pay you for the opportunity to either lace or unlace these shoes... and assist you in any other shoe or non-shoe activities or pursuits... that's one way to make some money.

another option would be to claim your shoe expenses as a charitable donation, as the end result of your photographs brings such happiness to the community, a true public service.

thanks
Greg

Anonymous said...

I have no idea how to make money from your shoes lol So I guess you are stuck being a shoe slut, then again i have always apprecited a good slut.
very teasing and tempting view love that little hint of kitty.
pd

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm..... FYI, Greta of NIP fame and also a shoe slut often sold her surplus shoes on eBay.

*hugs* edam

Tess said...

Oh Laura, baby, I see a bit of the rebel in this one as well.

If you figure out how to make money with the shoes fill me in, we can go into business together.

Happy HNT!

AndyT13 said...

Lovely! Really digging the rebel HNTs as well! The thing I love about this shot is that, besides the incredible hotness of the shoes a leetle tiny piece of you is poking out in an oh so hot way. :-) Whee! HHNT!

Hoochie Mama said...

Sexy shoes!

Happy HNT!

S said...

Cool shoes! I know exactly how you feel. I love shoes, but I dont really like to wear them! IS that sort of like an oxymoron? LOL Happy HNT

barman said...

Very nice picture. Lovely looking footware that would surely grab my attention. The one thing I find interesting about this? It could be me but your foot almost looks distorted in the picture. By that I mean it looks like you foot is longer then I would expect. Just an illusion is all just like looking up a tall building and seeing it get very small on top.

By the way, nice legs Lara.

Anonymous said...

sometimes I wish I was in a liitle teeny car and take a road trip from your toes all the way up your beautiful long legs and......
Nice N' Sexy HNT

Happy HNT Lara
Tc

barman said...

Hey TC...

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses... Hit it.

It just sounded like such a nice little trip...

Still Searching... said...

Long lovely legs...and just a teeny peek! Marvellous! HHNT.

SignGurl said...

You are such an amazing photographer! Lovely legs!

I love the shoes but I too am barefoot most of the time.

ShyRocket said...

Wooohooo... love the pic. Great legs, great EVERYTHING. YUMmy! Have a Happy HNT.

Lil Bit said...

Well, how do ya do, fellow shoe slut?! LOL!
Those are adorable! - I'd like 'em even better if they had a nice heel on 'em. sexxxy!
I didn't play this week, but Happy Belated HNT, girl! =)

ps Did your lil quiz & linked you. ;)

cadbury_vw said...

as a result of these sandals i have some Roman fantasy running through my head

and while i know you don't care for the hummingbird tongues (so to speak), i think that tracing the outlines of the leg ties would be a wonderful way to pass some time...

Spinning Girl said...

now those are just plain purty.

you clean up nice.

Matt Vella said...

Nice! I never understood why I loved shoes / feet (esp. feet), but I do. That's an awesome pic.

Christine Mitra said...

Hmm... I have made money from shoes... working in a shoe store. but thats not as sexy.

Christine Mitra said...

I feel bad that I have your original domain name idea. your site is so lovely. You have a BEAUTIFUL body.

SheenV said...

Very lovely legs and feet! Those sandals do a great job of accentuating both!