Monday, February 20, 2006

Hey, I'm a red convertible! Cool!

I always knew I was too cool for my minivan!

I'm a Honda S2000!



You live on the edge, and you live for the adrenaline rush. You don't need luxuries, snob appeal, or superfluous gadgets. You put your top down, get your motor revving, and take all the curves that life throws at you at full speed. So what if you spin out occasionally?


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

10 comments:

~art said...

Well it said i was a red corvette but I've never liked vettes myself so I'm gonna ba a 70 Impala

Anonymous said...

you are looking hot Lara.
Hot red with the top down.:)

decker said...

yeah, the lady looks good with her top down alright!

ohc said...

I was a porche boxter----I can live with that! :)
You're stylish, nimble, and good-looking. When it comes to having fun, there are few who can surpass you. And yet, you suffer from a lingering inferiority complex. Maybe it's because you have an older relative who is always in the limelight?

Zephyr said...

Kristin.. so who gets to do the spanking? ;)

70 Impalas were cool in their day I guess, Art... but sorry, they don't match a red convertible. LOL

LOL @ TC & Decker... figures someone would see the "topless" angle... I totally missed it!

So OHC, who's the older relative? (And where can I find the hose shown in your profile pic?) LOL

Lil Bit said...

Why, of COURSE you are, girl! LOL
I just tried the lil quiz and got "internal server error" message. hmf. Will try it again some other time.
You & your lil quizes. lol

ps Sorry it's taken me foreverrrrr to get over here & caught up w/ya, girl. Thx for your patience. *hug*

Anonymous said...

I am a Mazda RX-8

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I am "an internal server error"... bloody hell!

:):)

Greg

Anonymous said...

I tried again and got the same error message... SO, I think this means that if I were a car, my "check engine" light would be on all of the time :(

Greg

barman said...

I have an internal error too. I think that makes me an 1958 Edsel Pacer. I was hoping for an awesome convertable.