
I was cleaning yesterday. My computer that is... looking for a letter I wrote a year or so ago (unsuccessfully... grrr) and in the meantime, digging through and moving and organizing some of the files that had gotten grouped into "back-up" directories due to migrating them from another computer and/or the old crashed hard drive.
I found all sorts of good shit. Some stupid stuff that probably didn't need to be saved in the first place, let alone migrated to a different computer's brain. And then stuff like... oh... like that breast test.
You know the one... it's a spreadsheet and you type in "real" or "fake" for 20 sets of tits, and find out that you really don't know shit when it comes to telling who has fake tits.
Don't worry, you're not alone. I've even been accused of having fake tits a time or two. Made me laugh too. I mean... who would pay that much money for A-cups?
A few really smart women go for B's... they know that their bodies aren't really built for boobs bigger than their asses, and they're smart enough not have to compensate for a lack of matter elsewhere. Ok, that wasn't nice, but sometimes it's true... some women have bought into the "bigger is better" mentality far too much.
I have a friend who has implants. You hardly could tell it. Even naked. I asked her once to be sure... I couldn't tell but they are so perfect looking that I wondered, and she admitted it.
I didn't ask her because it mattered... I asked her because my hubby was pressuring me to look into implants. In fact, he even made me an appointment with a doctor... just to talk about it and ask some questions.
Pissed me off bigtime. He thought I was being illogical. So after thinking about it longer... it pissed me off even more. I finally refused to go. I told him that I may have wished bigger for bigger boobs, but I liked the shape and feel of mine too well to risk messing them up. And I could think of far more fun ways to spend that much money.
He bought me a gift certificate once, to talk to the doctor about liposuction. I guess he learned from the boob job fiasco and decided to let me make my own appointment. I waited a long time but I did talk to the doctor. Get this... five-frickin'-thousand dollars to suck out a little flab from a tummy. I wanna go on a cruise. If I ever get the money and convince the hubby to take one, my flab can go along, thank you very much. Sounds like way more fun.
Yeah, he's a bit controlling.
Stop laughing. I was being subtle. I am finally learning, after dealing with years and years of this sort of thing, that this is NOT normal behavior that most women would smilingly accept and go along with. However, I've lived with it for so long that I have trouble recognizing when I'm being unreasonable and overly sensitive, and when he's just being an ass.
Like Sunday.
I was planning to ride horse in a parade with the daughter. It was hot... it's July. But you don't wanna wear shorts to ride horse for long. Can you say saddle burn? OUCH. So he asked me what I'm planning to wear, and I held up a pair of thin-striped blue & white very fitted capris. I figured they'd be cooler than jeans, while still protecting the legs from the saddle. And they wouldn't have the "plumber's butt" side effect of my denim capris (yeah, I know they're kind of low.)
His comment? "No, those aren't very flattering on you."
I don't remember asking his opinion. In fact, I'm positive that I didn't ask. So I feel totally justified at getting mad about him offering one. The damn horses don't care what I wear when I sit on them, thank you very much.
Yeah, I do live with this all the time. Thanks for caring.
12 comments:
Oh my. First thanks for that lovely glimpse of Lara. I know so little about you yet I find you a fascinating wonderful person. Anwyay ...
I must say I did shudder even though I do not own that piece of anatomy myself. The thought of doing anything with the clit just scared the heck out of me. Know I know much more than before. Verticle Clit Hood Peircing (VCHP), most interesting. I think that is great what you do. Sounds a lot like me. If I do something it is going to be private, however, I am not sure there is to much about me that is shocking.
Good luck on the nipple piercings. I hope it does not make them any less perky as I love them the way they are now (not that I have a say but...). Either way, even though they are not what you want to do, I bet they will only add to your very lovely girls which I think are perfect just the way they are.
I hope you VCHP is in your near future especially if it provides pleasure to you. And, sorry for being a vouyer but, thanks for sharing. Now I know just a little more about Lara that I never knew before. You ride a horse, who knew. :)
LOL Barman... I only sort of ride horse. I'll have to blog about THAT sometime soon. It all ties in with my daughter, and my New Year's resolution and... well, who knows what else. I do have a way of rambling as I tie things together... but then, that's part of what makes it drivel. :)
Sheesh.
You already know how I feel about this.
Your body. Your piercings. I'd even take a side trip to Indiana to take you to a piercing place.
Nipples and clit hood. Got that?
LOL Buddha Girl. You know that's not me! But I WILL get something done Saturday unless I decide that it doesn't fit in the schedule.
Wow, some stunning stuff in there. First, I hope you have fun with your piercings. They do make me nervous about "damaging the goods", but "naked jewelry" sounds pretty fun. Mrs DSF had some worries about my vasectomy, and that turned out to be unbelievably easy & troublefree.
And a boob job? That's just batshit crazy. I really don't know where to start. I'm sure hubby has his charms - maybe you post about those on happyhussy.blogspot.com. But I guess a lot of men are pretty stupid sometimes. I went to college with a now well known actress. TV, movies, awards, magazine covers. I was namedropping with a coworker who noted, "yeah, but her tits are kind of small". To be fair, his might have been bigger.
But I remember - VIVIDLY - one time she was proudly showing off her abs in the green room. There was a near riot, gay guys complaining "put that thing away before I do something I regret!" I can only imagine the rest is perfect too. At least until the celeb nudes sites catch her on a french beach.
It may not be fair, but it is how it is:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/1Cr/1Cr007.html#4
Sorry DSF, not a lot of charms lately. I think he's got some midlife crisis thingy going on.
Anon, thanks for quoting the bible at me anonymously. I assume you don't have the courage to put a name with your post? Don't worry, I know the bible. If I believed in divorce, I might have walked ages ago... who knows. A lot of women wouldn't put up with his crap. But funny... your passage you posted talks about divorce & remarriage... I don't think it condones a man putting down his wife continually. Maybe you need to look for a passage that promotes that?
I agree with Buddha Girl. It's your body. I hope you made room on your Saturday schedule!
A clit hood piercing???......(shudders). Have to google that, it certainly sounds scaring though, but as you explain it, it sounds more scary than it actually might be.
And if those nipple piercing work out well, he just might get used to the idea of piercing generally, thus creating a path way to further piercings lower down. Just a thought. But dont give in on a boob job. Yours are lovely and can arouse any man.
-Digi
Hmm, lots of stuff to consider there - so, no update since the 27th. What did you end up doing?
And, for the record, just like I enjoy reading about the "inside" of you, I also find the physical you rather stimulating and perfect as is - no boob-job, or suction required. As for the piercings - it is your body, your choice. (Even though I wince at the thought) Perhaps he'll come to enjoy the piercings.
Recently my oldest daughter had her ears pierced. My wife asked me what I would do if I was a single parent. I innocently said I would go with her and have an ear pierced as well.
Ever since my daughter has been trying to talk me into it! My wife too from time to time. Don't think it's happening.
Still, you might be able to turn the tables on your husband. Come to think of it, when we were on Orient Beach at St. Martin's I saw a guy with his cock pierced! That might get him...
Jesus Mary and Joseph, it IS your body and if he didn't like it enough he didn't have to marry you. I HATE what our society is doing. Breasts have enough health problems as they are without help from saline or silicone. And I promise you there are a lot of men who like 'em small, medium and large, but mostly just natural.
Post a Comment