Saturday, March 22, 2008

Time to return?

I've been thinking lately. I know, that is a scary thing. But I do a lot of it, so why would I stop now?

The review of my other blog may have had something to do with it too, of course. Some people like my words, but feel that the thousand words that come via the images on the other blog can make for a few too many.

And you know, that's a valid view.

So I'm going to try something for a while. Some posts from there would fit equally well without the pictures. Maybe even better. So I figured, why not put them here too, minus the semi-related illustration?

After all, once we're adults, we are able to read more than just picture books, right?


8 comments:

Mouthy Girl said...

Nope. Keep it all together. You're one person with many facets. Done.

Zephyr said...

I am. But... I kinda liked the idea of being able to show some of my other pics too.

Besides BG, you used to comment me more when I posted stuff here. Remember? LOL

Anonymous said...

I do know just what you mean! I don't know if you remember me, an awesome friend of mine is an email friend of yours. I lost your email address and would enjoy writing you again! I hope you know who I am talking about (I don't want to mention names) I shot him a message and asked him to give you my email address again, if you would like another "pen pal"

Zephyr said...

Nikki, oooh I have an idea who you might mean. :)

My email addy is on my profile though. Not the one you may know if you're who I think you are... but it still gets to me!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...I decided to see what those reviewers have to say about my blog. I'll be posting something when I get the review.

And...be you. It's good to take some constructive criticism but don't totally change who you are!

Zephyr said...

Marissa, I've been doing 1000 words for a couple years now.. not likely to change it up too much because the way it is works for me and a number of my friends who enjoy it. I've got a few ideas for slight shifts, but mostly it'll be the same.

But I was re-reading THIS blog over the weekend and realizing how much I miss some of the types of things I posted here. So there may be a place for both. I hope. We'll see how it goes.

Glad you finally found time for another post! When things let up, give me a call, k? I really wanna get together sometime. April's gonna probably be pretty nuts for me, but let's find SOME time.

Your American Idol! said...

You are one busy blogger!

I enjoy your words as well as the pictures. Spent some time at the archives at 1000 words tonight, was surprised to find this here.

I know, I'm slow. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.

barman said...

Glad to see you back Lara. But what is wrong with picture books? Kidding. I like the idea that other people might visit that might not otherwise. That is a good thing too.

Looking forward to what your return brings.