Just got this link in my email from BuddhaGirl... it was too scary to not share with all of you. So I posted it (at the risk of causing you to miss the other post from the same day, located below... so please keep reading down!)
And now we all know that he really CAN see both sides of an issue.
They all scare the crap out of me, this isn't the "Mod "Squad"...Talk about candidates with no substance or know how to spell the word honesty...We as a country are in deep doo doo and it might be time to go get that pair of boots as its only getting thicker...As a "card carying vet" I am beyond concerned as to where/what is next for this country...???Iran...??? Or do we continue to waste the lives of our precious troops over in Irag and Afghanistan while our country decays from within...???30+ billion a month could go a long way towards helping us all right here in the good ole US of A...
Thank you for stopping by! I thought you were on vacation or something. How was your Memorial Day? I am jealous that you are biking so much - you are SO fit and healthy, I am annoyed. ;-)
McCain makes my stomach churn but he is better than Hillary and Barack put together. By "better" I mean "not openly anti-gun." That's about the only positive. He's so disgustingly weak on illegal immigration, it makes me want to scream. Sigh. Where is Teddy Roosevelt when you need him? Dead, that's where. Sigh.
Daisy, I didn't feel that way at first, but the more I hear, the more he scares me.
Jason, the term 'honest politician' IS an oxymoron after all. But we can still hope, right?
Anon, I agree that it is time to put some of that money back into our own country.
Marvin, no vacation here... just too busy to make many stops anywhere this week! So far I disagree that McCain is better than the other two. But then I'm not worried about gun control issues... not a topic that i really care about.
5 comments:
That man scares the crap out of me. No doubt about it.
Goodness! The last thing we need is another liar. On the other hand, the guy's a politician; what do you expect, you know?
They all scare the crap out of me, this isn't the "Mod "Squad"...Talk about candidates with no substance or know how to spell the word honesty...We as a country are in deep doo doo and it might be time to go get that pair of boots as its only getting thicker...As a "card carying vet" I am beyond concerned as to where/what is next for this country...???Iran...??? Or do we continue to waste the lives of our precious troops over in Irag and Afghanistan while our country decays from within...???30+ billion a month could go a long way towards helping us all right here in the good ole US of A...
Thank you for stopping by! I thought you were on vacation or something. How was your Memorial Day? I am jealous that you are biking so much - you are SO fit and healthy, I am annoyed. ;-)
McCain makes my stomach churn but he is better than Hillary and Barack put together. By "better" I mean "not openly anti-gun." That's about the only positive. He's so disgustingly weak on illegal immigration, it makes me want to scream. Sigh. Where is Teddy Roosevelt when you need him? Dead, that's where. Sigh.
Daisy, I didn't feel that way at first, but the more I hear, the more he scares me.
Jason, the term 'honest politician' IS an oxymoron after all. But we can still hope, right?
Anon, I agree that it is time to put some of that money back into our own country.
Marvin, no vacation here... just too busy to make many stops anywhere this week! So far I disagree that McCain is better than the other two. But then I'm not worried about gun control issues... not a topic that i really care about.
Post a Comment