.6 - I already have a grill, but I might consider one too! LOL
Melissa, I wonder what they charge for just the butt rub without the grill! LOL
Maggie, I know... good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I drove by this sign this morning! I was on my carpool run, and just happened to have the camera along since it was the first day of school (gotta take those first day pictures every year, you know!)
I found another sign that I want to try to shoot a pic of soon too - I was past it before the message sunk in. So maybe Friday I'll get a pic of that one. :) This could be a new blog theme for me! LOL
It's probably just a bbq rub that is specifically designed to go on rumproast, but they def could have gone with a different verbage, that's for sure! :)
15 comments:
I don't have a backyard, but I might seriously consider a grill now.
Yours,
.6
I want a grill! I still haven't gone and gotten my grill back from my friend who's had it since about a year ago now. LOL
so 10-15% off AND a free butt rub sounds like the perfect deal!
PAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!
.6 - I already have a grill, but I might consider one too! LOL
Melissa, I wonder what they charge for just the butt rub without the grill! LOL
Maggie, I know... good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I drove by this sign this morning! I was on my carpool run, and just happened to have the camera along since it was the first day of school (gotta take those first day pictures every year, you know!)
I found another sign that I want to try to shoot a pic of soon too - I was past it before the message sunk in. So maybe Friday I'll get a pic of that one. :) This could be a new blog theme for me! LOL
What in the holy hell?
LOL BG... don't ask me! I might have to call them & find out what a "butt rub" is!!
It's probably just a bbq rub that is specifically designed to go on rumproast, but they def could have gone with a different verbage, that's for sure! :)
Oooh, cheap grills and a bootie feel?
I don't have to pay for that now--I'll just make Mr. Engineer use his other hand. ;)
I'll take two, please.
What a bargain! Do you think they take double value coupons?
Awesome!
Quick - give me the phone number for that place - I need to get over there ASAP!
ROFL!!!!!!!
Damn...a free butt rub????? Count me in!!
Hah I had to share this, I found it amusing and it works well with this one:
http://i30.tinypic.com/2i8hkb6.jpg
Melissa, I think you solved the mystery of what a butt rub is! Great link!
Post a Comment