But other days, just climbing down the stairs seems more than you can handle. You hang onto the handrail as you descend, wondering why gravity is stronger some days than others.
Those times when, as a child, you just sat down and bounced your way down the stairs on your butt seem so far away. Today, that'd just leave you some hellish bruises on your backside.

7 comments:
I'm afraid I've been bouncing down the stairs of life on my figurative ass for a while now. Oy! My butt hurts!
(I really need to learn how to use the railing...)
Know the feeling...Hopefully things will turn around for you!
need me to kiss the boo-boo's?
LOL
Girl friend I so know that feeling. I find pillows and a favorite blankie always cushions the the way down. And if I still had a house with stairs, that is so how I'd be going down em.
Hang in there!
I hope tomorrow is a better day for you! DId you get your bathroom all finished? When do we get to see pictures of your handiwork?
I will happily send you a pillow. For real.
Let me know - because I hate 'those days' with a passion and will do what I can to help from such a distance.
We Be Toys... using the railing is easy. Just grab it REALLY REALLY tightly. And if all else fails, buy a grill and get a rub for that sore butt... hehe
Melissa, some days are better than others. I just always try to remember that if today is really bad, tomorrow is sure to be better.
Larry... you wanna kiss my ass? (I didn't say I needed you too, I was just clarifying the offer. hehe
Chanda - A good friend is the pillow of life. (That's my wise saying for the day. And just think, I came up with it in only about 15 seconds!!)
Marvin, I've got my ups and downs... that's the thing about stairs, eventually you go back up again. It'll get better. And yes the bathroom IS finished... I'll post a pic soon. :)
BG, you help just by being so willing to listen. Love you!
Post a Comment