Lara: k back. with snacks too. lolSo why not mix in some Zoloft or Lexapro in that cherry filling? I think it's got great market appeal just by the name alone.
Anonymouse friend: I just finished my daily cup of freshly roasted peanuts, the girl who roast them every morning comes by the office to sell them
Anonymouse friend: nothing even close to the store crap
Lara: hmmm. i guess dried cherries probably don't compare, huh?
Anonymouse friend: well, at least you don't get a round belly from the dried cherry
Lara: no but the chocolate bar that is waiting to go along with the cherries might...
Anonymouse friend: mmmm, white chocolate?
Anonymouse friend: my fave
Lara: lol no. milk chocolate. my son's favorite and since he put it in my stocking for me, why would he get anything but his favorite?
Anonymouse friend: I love milk chocolate too as long as it's plain, none of that digusting fillings
Lara: well this is just your plain Hershey bar.
Lara: or was.
Lara: well...
Lara: it will be was soon
Anonymouse friend: good, hershey, dove, kisses.... all great
Anonymouse friend: what I can't eat is that Godiva stuff....Yuck..... way too sweet
Anonymouse friend: I am no expert, for me a bar of Dove is as good as the best Swiss or belgian chocolate
Lara: what i really hate is all of that nasty cheap crap they try to put out at valentine's day and easter and people buy it because it's cheap and LOOKS the same but it tastes like stale cardboard.
Anonymouse friend: I saw some big boxes cheery filled chocolate going for $1.99 last week
Anonymouse friend: boxes OF cherry
Lara: lol
Lara: cheery boxes of cherry?
Anonymouse friend: boxes of cherry filled chocolate.... how is that?....lol
Lara: I dunno I kind of like thinking of them as cheery cherry chocolates.
Lara: but then they'd probably have to sell them by prescription with FDA approval.
Cheery Cherry Chocolates
And what better way to get that moody husband of yours to take antidepressants... sneak him one in his chocolate. He'll think you're just being nice to him and won't suspect a thing.
And he'll immediately get visions of getting lucky tonight since you're clearly in a good mood to be giving him chocolate instead of reminding him of his diet. So even if the antidepressants don't work he's sure to cheer up.
At least until bedtime when reality strikes.

5 comments:
Intriguing idea - drugging the husband - hmmm!
I have one word for you, when it comes to chocolate, plain chocolate: Scharffenberger. I promise you: it will rock your world.
as and ICU nurse I have to say that ..... THAT IS THE BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
I would like to tell your Anonymous friend that Dove is like shoe leather compared to Swiss or Belgian chocolate. Really!
*sigh* I want some chocolate now. No matter that it's not even 7am.
And drugs in chocolate? I think you've hit on something. Try it with the husband and report back here directly!
I was advised that if I want my neighbor's dogs to stop coming over into my yard, I should place Ex-Lax in the yard for them to eat, so that the dogs crap in my neighbor's house.
The problem is, they already crap in his house, so I don't think he will notice any difference.
Post a Comment