"You're often alone, and afraid to let people get close to you. Like a crab, you have a hard, tough exterior - but once you get to know people you reveal a softer side. Usually quite friendly and happy you're a nice person... and you follow the rules, or at least appear to."
5 comments:
well, I don't know you all THAT well but what I've known of you this sounds pretty close.
Amazing.
Yes, I would describe you as cute too!(wink)
Guess that makes me an octopus. Oh well. On the bright side, imagine how much fun a seahorse could have with an eight armed friend?
LOL thanks TC... actually I was surprised at how much it does sound like me. Except I'm not sure if I seem fragile or fascinating to people or not.
hehe ok that cinches it squint... you're my friend for life now! ;)
Hm........this make me a seahors too - not bad.
-Digi
hmmmm
i seem to be a crab, according to them...
it says:
"You're often alone, and afraid to let people get close to you. Like a crab, you have a hard, tough exterior - but once you get to know people you reveal a softer side. Usually quite friendly and happy you're a nice person... and you follow the rules, or at least appear to."
Post a Comment