You know I love this new one from an Artistic point of view but I have to vote for HNT#2.
I love the glance of the bottom of your breast and your pose makes me think I'm watching you pull your top off and then I'll get to see the beauty of it all.
Happy HNT & thanks for joining HNT, it fits you like a glove. HNT was made for you Lara.
Hi Lara... I loved this series, and this detail is wonderful (slender hands and arms, beautifully captured water), but I am voting for #2... quite an accomplishment to make a self-photo look so candid and spontaneous. Plus, it is such a teasing shot, and you look like you're having fun...
That being said, all of your HNT pictures are RCSA... that is, "right-click,save-as"-able.
33 comments:
I know that picture all too well, even if you have just posted one small tiny bit. Brings back memories of some good clean fun
That is a beautiful pic! Cheers, Happy HNT and have a Wonderful New Year!
Great capture there.
Great picture!
Nice pic! Happy HNT and a very Happy New Year!
Now that's a great creative photo! I like it!!!
Happy HNT, and New Years. :)
That is a great shot! Happy HNT and Happy New Year
Brilliant, although I have to say you have the world's most perfect legs too!
Happy HNT x
I like this one! Of the others, i like the playful hiding in the week #2 post.
Happy New Year!
Beautiful pic. My vote is on # 1
Happy HNT
You know I love this new one from an Artistic point of view but I have to vote for HNT#2.
I love the glance of the bottom of your breast and your pose makes me think I'm watching you pull your top off and then I'll get to see the beauty of it all.
Happy HNT & thanks for joining HNT, it fits you like a glove.
HNT was made for you Lara.
Tc
Love it! Love the water...
This one is my favorite for many reasons with the last one (#4) being a close second. Very nice Lara.
Hi Lara... I loved this series, and this detail is wonderful (slender hands and arms, beautifully captured water), but I am voting for #2... quite an accomplishment to make a self-photo look so candid and spontaneous. Plus, it is such a teasing shot, and you look like you're having fun...
That being said, all of your HNT pictures are RCSA... that is, "right-click,save-as"-able.
:)
Greg
Love the new one, but number 4 is the best shot ever, so damn subtle and sexy.
as a photographer i have to say this is very nicely done. good job! cheers!
Sweet! HHNT!
Wow, that is a great photo. Very sexy hands & arms too.
Happy HNT & New Years!
I reviewed each at length and determined there's no way I can decide. Every image of you turns me on, so I choose them all!
Happy HNT and Happy New Year!!!
absolutely gorgeous.. I love it.
HHNT
may I have a drink Happy HNT
Really cool photo
It's beautiful. I love it. Happy HNT and Happy New Year!
Very nice, but I like your Rebel side better! LOL. HHNT and HNY, gorgeous.
TG
Gorgeous shot! Made me take my own water shot tonight as a matter of fact..very inspirational!
I do not do HNT, I would endup on worlds funniest home videos if I did
Wonderful picture!
Absolutely gorgeous! I like them all.
Happy belated HNT! and Happy New Year!
WOW, Lara, I love HNT #4 and the one called, Tha Day After. Totally hot! sizzle sizzle!
Happy New Year! O Hippi
Hey Lara
I always loved that set of water shots you did. I wish I had half your talent and confidence with pics hon.
Wishing you a happy and healthy 2006 from this side of the pond :)
Happy New Year... here via Lee Ann. GORGEOUS HNT pics by the way. All the best in 2006!
Gee, I just realized I never "voted" for my favourite HNT post of yours from last year.
They're all great, but I have to admit I love the playful look in your eye and the half smile you're showing in post #3.
It's also a darned sexy pose you beautiful woman you! :)
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment