Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Just for Sqquint...

Sqquint wanted to see the results of my kissing test too... so here ya go!

Your Kissing Purity Score: 31% Pure

You're not one to kiss and tell...

But word is, you kiss pretty well.

10 comments:

cadbury_vw said...

oops

***Your Kissing Purity Score: 14% Pure***

For you, it's all kiss and no talk.

You're in a permanent lip lock.

Zephyr said...

hahaha well tell some stories! ;)

Squintito said...

31% pure. Not bad. My score was 23% so if you want to know about the 8% you are missing out on, we should compare notes.

Zephyr said...

I went back through the list and found a few I should have checked and had forgotten. The ones I DIDN'T check include...

with a tongue ring

with a lip ring

who was chewing gum (I won't.. that grosses me out)

who you didn't want to kiss (if I don't want to kiss someone I don't... but that seldom happens... lol)

while kissing someone else at the same time (I don't think I have, but I'm definitely open to this one!)

at church (actually I have... but only during the "sign of the peace", communion, etc)

in the rain (I may have but I honestly can't remember)

on a plane (actually I probably did because we took a plane to Jamaica on our honeymoon)

on a roller coaster

underwater (only if a shower counts)

in a public restroom (I don't think hubby's boss's restroom at his home counts, right?)

Anonymous said...

I got a 34%... well Lara, we could both take the test over if you'll let me help you out with "while kissing someone else at the same time"... perhaps we could try it while flying in the rain?

I thought it was odd that places to kiss apparently ended at the neck... hmmmmmm....

Greg

Anonymous said...

Chewing Gum ~ Not even in HS?
Church ~ Wedding day?

Given those others you didn't check, I think you have a "To Do" list! ;-)

I'm really intrigued by a tongue ring. That’s one that I’d really love to try, but I just don’t see it in my future. Kissing a gal with one that is, not getting one. Just clarifying.

Anonymous said...

Oh my........

***Your Kissing Purity Score: 63% Pure***


For you, kissing isn't a casual thing

Lip to lip action makes your heart sing


Kissing Purity Test
http://www.blogthings.com/kissingpuritytest/

Does this make me a complete novice in the art of kissing......or am I missing a lot of fun somewhere along the road.

-Digi

cadbury_vw said...

Lara said...

hahaha well tell some stories! ;)

----

You've kissed someone...
while you were going out with someone else.

While i'm usually as loyal as they come, there was one instance where i didn't quite hold the line.

I was 18. I was a mature 18. I graduated high school when I was 16 (i skipped grades - an era when schools still did that sort of thing). I had been working for just over a year and a half as a mini-frame computer operator (DEC PDP 11/70s and 11/35s for those who may care). All of my friends were older: 20-25.

I had been dating a woman who was 23 for about a year. She was growing a little tired of me. We remained friends for many years after and discussed our relationship. This woman had a history of choosing serious bastards to go out with, so after a year she was a little bored with my earnest ways. She later told me "After [BOB - not his real name], I so desperately needed to be adored and you were SOOOO nice." (yes people, it's a painful pattern repeated over and over). I was also making really good money - computer guys weren't so plentiful in those days... I spent freely.

Back to the story:

It was new year's eve. I was decked out in a tux and looked mighty fine. My best friend (19 years old) was also in a tux and looked equally fine. My girlfriend was waitressing at a restaurant/bar (tips on news year's can be more than a month's net salary part time while going to university). My buddy and I went back and forth between the restaurant/bar on one side of the place we were at, and the nightclub on the other side.

My girlfriend was very busy with her work.

Some of her co-workers, whom I had known for that year, were not so busy and came over regularly to dance with us.

We were very popular dance partners all night.

One of the women was the hostess at the restaurant/bar - a friend of my girlfriend. She was 29 and married to a real knob. She got off work at midnight and spent a bunch of the rest of the night with me 'til closing .

One slow dance she just went on her tip-toes and kissed me.

I was drunk and stoned and 18 years old and in the middle of more female attention than i'd ever had before in my life (see further: nice guy, nerd, computer guy). I kissed back. We spent the rest of the night necking off and on.

I also spent time dancing and necking with two other co-workers of my girlfriend's that were always coming around.

Now the odd thing is, I really think my girlfriend may have seen or known about it, because she arrived around me more than once right after I had been necking with one of the other women. I know that at least once one of the women passed it off as a "New Year's" kiss. I never asked my girlfriend in all the time we were friends.

My buddy warned me a bunch of times about the impending approach of various of the women so i wouldn't get caught. He also suggested that I was walking a line i shouldn't.

I was appalled with my behaviour when i considered it the next day (well, not that appalled - I was really kind of thrilled about it). I was more shocked that I would have flirted with danger in such a cavalier manner - out of character.

It was the only time I ever pulled one off in that sort of way.

I still don't understand how it happened, or worked out like that, I just keep it as a treasured memory of a misspent youth.

Zephyr said...

hehe a few misspent moments make for interesting memories. ;) Thanks for the story, Cadbury!

Digi, sounds like you have some catching up to do!

Horsn... you're welcome to kiss me, but i don't have a tongue stud either. Sorry I can't help you. As for gum... I don't chew gum, haven't since elementary age, and I wouldn't kiss anyone who was chewing gum until they got rid of it. It just grosses me out. But my first kiss was toward the end of my senior year in high school and he was the only guy I kissed until college so I didn't have many gum-kiss opportunities anyway.

I might have kissed in the rain sometime, Greg, but I can't remember any specific time. Probably on a camping trip cause it always rains whenever hubby goes camping. LOL

Squintito said...

So Lara's urging us to "kiss and tell", is she? Well, let's see then. I know there are a few questions that I had better answers for than she did ;-).

Airplanes ... did that more than once and also went considerably further (but not THAT far ... though we were tempted ... we made it to the parking lot). Lara, you need a second honeymoon ;-)

Gum ... that may gross Lara out but I look at it this way, if you are going to french kiss, a bit of gum won't matter. Besides, sharing gum can be quite erotic, if done with some imagination

Restrooms ... not hard to find a spot to do that discreetly

Church ... mucho kisses of peace, a few that count at the wedding, and probably a few in the church hall ... could be debatable

Unwanted kisses ... I kissed a lot of toads at my wedding ... did not really want to but what choice did I have

Roller coaster ... doesn't every one kiss when they get off ... I mean, disembark (lol)

Underwater ... again debatable ... I was underwater but she in up to her neck ... on second thought, Lara should buy a hot tub and have a tub party for the old VW alumni

Wearing a suit of armor ... only in my dreams with a comely wench

So ... now perhaps we should have people take some of the other fun tests ... what's your seductive style?