At least close to the top of the least favorite list is balancing my checkbook. I do it 3-4 times a year, and only after much ybm-ing from the hubby.
So I've been working on it in my spare time for the past few weeks. Last balance was in mid-March.
And now? Um... the bad news is... I'm off.
Way off.
Like.. $917.78 off.
I might give up. Yes, I do realize that math is my field. I almost don't care.
The bank is usually right anyway.
5 comments:
I adore you Lara… you are beautiful, sexy, and smart. But, what the hell is “YBM-ing?”
lol... yell-bitch-moaning
I meant to add that at the end of the post and forgot! hehe
I don't balance my chequebook
i have roughly 3 cheques a month - i know when they clear (internet banking - they even have a scanned image of the both sides of the cleared cheque available online)
pretty much every vendor in our province (well, in most of Canada too), even in the really small towns, has debit card capability - no need for cheques. i look over my transaction statement each month for any abberations - there are never any
when i did write cheques it was a nightmare to keep track of
I am with Cadbury. I switched over to a debit card this year. Most of my bills are automatically payed. Not my mortgage but most everything else. So now I check up online and also glance over the statement and look at the paper bills I get to make sure things are OK. It is pretty lazy of me but I have not found anything out of wack so far.
If it helps any I can send you a fake check for $917.78 to help you balance out. You may not want to take that check to the bank however.
NEVER say the bank is right.
The bank is ALWAYS ripping you off.
Its the one thing you can count on.
Post a Comment