Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What are friends for?

Friends help in so many ways... like... understanding the intricacies of life for example. Or blog content.

Lara: rofl you gotta read this blog entry...
Lara: http://blog.perilsin3d.com/archives/000749.php
BG: OH MY GOD
BG: i know.
Lara: it's like... we all think these things, but who thinks of writing them down? rofl
BG: i mean...the one time i even tried to use one of those paper thingies..it halfway fell INTO THE TOILET...and i didn't want to touch it to get it ALL the way in there
BG: SO...I waved my hands really fast...
BG: created some breeze
Lara: rofl
BG: and then flushed
BG: never again
BG: i loathe public toilets. they're the spawn of the devil LMAO
Lara: lol well...
Lara: the alternative is what... no bathrooms?
BG: i've learned to hold it as long as humanly possible
BG: there are a FEW bathrooms i'll use...
Lara: I refuse to hover. Simply refuse. I cannot release pee in a semi-contracted state.
BG: i've mapped them out on road trips
BG: AND
BG: have a few well-chosen places when i go shopping. otherwise, i'l hold it, thank you
BG: hovering is STUPID. i will not hover
BG: i either go or i don't.
BG: lol
Lara: well I CAN hold it quite a while. but when I can't... I sit. I will take a big wad of paper & wipe the seat off if it's questionable... even have taken in a damp paper towel a few times
Lara: but no hovering.
Lara: unless there are those old-people bars
Lara: then I can hang-hover
Lara: lol
BG: rofl @ hang-hover
BG: classic
BG: i do the whole 'HUGE wad of toilet paper' thing as well
BG: i will NOT go into one that has piss on the floor though. it freaks me out.
Lara: then you gotta do a half-way flush for fear of it not flushing when you finish.
Lara: ewww yeah wet floors are nasty things
Lara: those shoes go into your HOME... yanno?
BG: INDEED
BG: you would have been proud of me today
Lara: well they don't go into mine of course... shoes come off at the door of our house. lol
Lara: we are shoe nazis
BG: i drove 5 1/2 hours...back from the beach...with robert...WITHOUT richie. (he had to work)
BG: i stopped...because i had to pee. HAD TO. knew i was going to die. would have exploded.
BG: i brought robert, my keys, cell, and diaper bag into a stall.
BG: handicapped with a babychanger thing
BG: i did NOT touch the floor with anything. i'm a freak about that.
BG: and was able to pee with my hand on top of HIM while he was prone on the changer.
BG: i'm GREAT. rofl
BG: shit. the things i'm proud of these days
Lara: rofl
Lara: see?
Lara: kids DO change you
Lara: i'm thinking i should do a "100 things about me" kind of blog entry on literally speaking
BG: i think you SHOULD. some people frown on the meme things. i think they're good every now and then
BG: they present such interesting info on people...in a succinct way. ya know?
BG: do it!
Lara: yeah they do...
Lara: but the problem is to find 100 things about me without giving my name, address, & SSN
BG: #87 I will always choose to use copies of my IM conversations with BG if I feel the chat presents a great blog topic.
BG: *snicker*
Lara: lmfao
BG: Nah..you have TONS of stuff to share! do it!
Lara: might have to use the pee one.
BG: ha! use the pee thing on your 100 things. leave my pee out of it
BG: ha!
Lara: haha I could call you "anonymous female blogger"
Lara: would you feel better then?
BG: nahhhhhhhh if you're gonna do it, just out me, baby. g'head. consider me fodder for your bloggy *snort*


Ok. Done. ;) Love ya, BG. Mean it.

6 comments:

cadbury_vw said...

is this the moment to tell you the only thing that works out in the bonus column about being a guy

[other than our god granted sense of direction...]

barman said...

Now that is funny. IM can be a hoot that is for sure.

So I have a question. Lets start out with those seat proctectors do seem to be pretty useless to me. The question is, why not use one of those sanitary wipes to clean the seat off?

I would think the wipes, especially for women should you be caring a purse, would be easy to tuck a small hand full of those individual wrap ones in there for just said occasion. Also it would seem like they would do better supplying that same sort of thing instead of the seat protectors in a public bathroom.

As to the hover thing, I thought it was universal that women hovered. Shows you what I know. I can not imagine doing that myself.

Hey I would love to see one of those 100 things from you Lara. Once you get started I think you would do just fine. I always like those type of posts. I mean there is a such thing as to much but you get a chance to learn things about people that you may never learn, at least online, any other way. Things like riding horses and you do not have cable or satalite TV. See, something I never knew.

Zephyr said...

LOL Cadbury, my hubby has NO sense of direction. None. I do the navigating... he does the driving when navigation is required in order to free me to DO the navigating.

Ok Barman, you win. How'd I do? :) As for hovering... I know many women must do it... otherwise there wouldn't be so much pee on the damn toilet seats in women's bathrooms. I mean, really... how could that many women miss? It's not like we're men and have to aim!

Mouthy Girl said...

OH MY GOD. Too freaking funny.

If these people ever knew about the OTHER stuff we yammer on about when we IM...*snicker*

Good times! Love you, woman!

Zephyr said...

hehe BG... they might be jealous of the flashing nipples topics... ;)

Mouthy Girl said...

*cackling*

I KNOW they'd be jealous of the flashing nipples topics!