
You might wonder about this post and my last one, but no these aren't just things I found on the web. I actually pass these beauties on my carpool run.
What a shame it would be to not share these gems... clearly I need to keep a camera with me at all times!

8 comments:
I got one! It's your bloggage...hehe. Hello Lovely one. Just checking in and letting you know I'm still here. Hugsssssss for the blue towel....if I get a grill will you do the rub? and hope you have a great weekend!!
KYCM
Okay, now that I'm all curious you're going to have to sneak into that church on Sunday (with your camera), and get the inside scoop on the crazy preacher.
I loveeee that one! Did you ever call that grill place to check on the butt rub? I'm dying to know!
You live in the Mecca of bizarre signs, that much is obvious! Definitely need to tote the camera more often.
Yeah, I'm dying to know just how crazy that preacher is!
Dying. here.
I love a good cray reverend. Keeps religion interesting!!!
PAH!
That might even be enough to get me into church. Maybe.
KYCM, I can't be your crazy pastor, I'm not crazy enough. Oh, wait. Let me think of another reason. LOL
Chanda, I know, I'm really confused too! Apparently these signs are making national news via political blogs now, since Obama made a stop in our area not too long ago.
Amy, no I haven't called about the butt rub but Melissa did shed some light on it with a url she posted on the comments to that post.
We be toys... I think I just live in the Mecca of bizarre. LOL
Lovey, lets just say I was glad to not be drinking anything when I saw the sign. My windshield would've been splattered for sure! LOL
Jennifer, that's for sure! Though it also makes me feel much less pacifistic!
Maggie... would it help if I went with you? ;)
Post a Comment