You can tell I like flowers. And I really like this one, but I'm not sure yet if it's me. I just spent so much time getting the graphics to work right that I wasn't about to let all of that effort go to waste. So what do you think... better or worse than the sunflower one?
I may still change around a few more times... I have several more options.
All of which contain flowers. So if you chose option 3 on the poll, suffer.
Update: DSFOA mentioned a strange dark background. The blog SHOULD look like this:
This is the way DSFOA and Marvin are seeing it. Anyone have an idea what might be wrong?

5 comments:
The dark gradient background is a problem on my display. The text fades into unreadability. It fit the length of this post well, but for most, it ends before the text. Which is mostly good, as the text past the end of the gradient is easy to read.
I have to select roughly lines 7-15 to highlight them in order to read them.
I like these flowers, a lot, even over the sunflowers. I did, for a few days, see the dark gradient background on a portion of your text, but it seems to have righted itself.
Were I still in the reviewing business, I'd give this thing a huge thumbs up. I really do like it. It fits you, too.
it's not what we like, its about what you like.
But, I did vote for the current version.
I would ask what browsers they are using. Possibly a browser issue? Can they try viewing it with their alternate browser? Because everyone HAS an alternate browser - right? You know you need one... right??
BTW - I love this template - almost chose it for my own a while ago...
Post a Comment