Tip: If you want to have a meth lab, you might want to consider hiding it.
Shaking my head at idiots on the loose - or actually no longer on the loose in this case - I switched radio stations when the following song wasn't one I liked.
And just in time - a minute later, and I would have missed the next gem.
Um, yeah. Let's post videos of our illegal activities on the internet, using our real names. Think of how much this would lower the costs of law enforcement!
And as I was pondering these over breakfast, wondering just how many stupid people are out there, I grabbed last night's newspaper and read about the arson arrest of a nearby man. Not only did he try to burn his home down, he attacked several firefighters to keep them from going in to put the fire out.
I bet THAT made him popular among his coworkers - he was a fireman himself.
Gives an alternate meaning to the word 'fireman' though... in a 'Fahrenheit 451' sort of way.

4 comments:
It's actually a good thing that criminals are stupid, otherwise there would probably be a lot more crime!
Stupid. Plain, ass stupid.
It's easier to be a Fireman than to memorize an entire book. ;-)
You know, the funny thing is - I was watching a show on SpikeTV the other day, I think it was called real life swat, or something like that... They stated that every plant that they find - even if it's just a little sprout, counts as a pound. If it has a root system it's a pound. So they pulled out these 5 little bitty sprigs that looked like regular grass, but they were coming up nearby one of the 3 plants you could tell WERE pot - and they said "there's a lb, here's a lb, etc"... Dude ended up getting arrested for like 8 lbs of pot, possession, intent to sell, etc etc.
Post a Comment