This morning I woke up at 7:11 (The time, not the store, though the store would have been great since I don't have a coffee maker and they do.)
It was raining. Again. They say that April showers bring May flowers. But at the rate this is going, we'll have an ocean of water and have to skip directly to the Pilgrims. Rain depresses me. I'm solar powered... bring on the sun.
It's lonely at the house with no kids and no dog this week. The quiet is deafening at times.
But it's nice to not have to cook meals or do dishes or whatever else on someone's schedule. I still ate. I still cleaned and organized. I still did dishes. I even got a decent amount of sleep (even though I'm still tired today!)
But I didn't have anyone else telling me to do so. And that's a new and strange thing. And a little lonely.
2 comments:
Yes, it is lonely at times.
That is where the real you re-emerges.
Hugs from over here.
Thanks, GM. The real me is just too busy lately, so hopefully she finds TIME to re-emerge! LOL
Post a Comment