My lawyer finally emailed... at around 9 pm Friday night... to let me know that he would have the draft of the financial settlement to me by this coming Wednesday. This means I'm still on schedule for closing on the 15th, and getting possession on the 17th.
Even better... I found the draft in my email yesterday evening! I need to make a few corrections, but it looked pretty good to me. So tonight I'll be running it by the stbx and we should have it signed & to the bank shortly!
Is it safe to get excited yet?
3 comments:
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go. ~Dr. Seuss.
Someone SMART I know has this as her gmail tag line.
:)
Hellified YES! Out with the old and in with the damn NEW. You've triumphed over the hell.
I'm proud of you!
LOL Marty. TY
MG... I'm actually too busy trying to not panic @ everything I keep remembering that I still need to get done to get excited... but soon..... :)
Post a Comment