Dreams wrote themselves into complete blog posts in my mind as I woke up. Witty, funny, catchy posts. You know, the kind of stuff that I don't really write lately.
That's how we know they were dreams.
But I do have an idea or two. Posts that need to be written. Words that want to claw their way out of me, but I keep pushing them back down because I don't have time to deal with them right now.
And this weekend? It's when all the shit hits the fan... when all of the busy-ness comes to a head, and the pressure that I'm under causes it to spew out all over everywhere.
Ok, after I wrote that, I realized just how disgusting it sounded. And since I'm so awesome I'm just gonna leave it anyway.
If nothing else, it gives you something to "ewwwwwww" over until my next post. Which will be soon. I promise.
And just so you know, I really am ok... just extremely busy. But I'm handling it very well. While I'm stressed, unlike a month ago, I'm not stressed out. And that is a GOOD place to be.

7 comments:
I'm not handling my busy very well these days. :(
I had wondered where you had gotten to, but figured life was taking the fore. Glad to hear you're doing well, and are percolating some new stuff.
You know what I hate? I come up with the best ideas in the shower, but by the time I get out - Poof! I can't remember them. And it's not like you can write in the shower, ya know?
Silence = busyness, which is good. and I'm glad you are feeling better.
Hell, sister. You don't suck. Not even close.
I feel your pain.
I hate it when I get bloggers block. Just take a break and don't apologize!! WE'll still be here when you get back!!!
"And since I'm so awesome..."
It's funny because it's true!
I have that same problem! I come up with great posts while driving, then poof! Gone. Then I write about cat barf and stuff. Sad really.
I'm very happy to hear you are handling well the zit of busy that is getting ready to pop. (how's that for gross!?:)
Post a Comment