That's the day I get my new washer & dryer. And I can once again do my own laundry. In my own house. Without having to worry about my "lay flat to dry" items being shrunk to my daughter's size in the dryer. My stbx said I can do laundry over there until I get mine, which is generous & all. But he doesn't want to pay for extra water so he puts everyone's stuff together, and washes them when I'm not around. And I can't sit there all day and night to get my laundry done, so I come back to find my laundry washed, dried, and folded. Even the lay flat to dry items.
Some people might say, "Beggars can't be choosers." I'd rather choose how my laundry gets done.
In other news, the judge rejected our request to have Doober excused from the "Transitions" program that all children 17 and under are required to attend prior to the divorce being finalized. So I need to find out what he WILL accept as an alternative, since Doober's not here to attend the program until in June. Campus counseling was suggested, but they don't have any divorce program that I am aware of, and I don't know what sort of documentation is needed to prove that he's had counseling either.
I haven't gotten home before 10 pm yet this week. Tonight and tomorrow I have to stop by the stbx's house to go to storage together and load up everything we can. Spending that much time together, rather than relaxing like I'd prefer, is sure to be a fun time, but it's gotta be done.
Happy weekend, me. Maybe sometime I can just sit and relax.
No comments:
Post a Comment