blondie (11:20:02 PM): oh, and before i leave
mom (11:21:27 PM): so... what "before you leave"?
blondie (11:22:33 PM): well, ive had people (girls) who i dont know walk up to me and introduce themselves with alarming frequency
blondie (11:22:39 PM): i think i may be popular
blondie (11:22:44 PM): and dont tell dad
mom (11:22:46 PM): um... and that alarms you?
blondie (11:22:57 PM): no, just tha frequency
blondie (11:24:12 PM): like right now...
mom (11:24:15 PM): so am I supposed to give you advice or just smile and nod?
blondie (11:24:26 PM): someone i dont really kno is talkin to me on facebook
blondie (11:24:28 PM): and jus nod
mom (11:24:31 PM): lol ok
blondie (11:24:32 PM): and dont tell dad
blondie (11:24:35 PM): and...
blondie (11:24:36 PM): dont tell dad
mom (11:24:40 PM): but nodding makes me dizzy
mom (11:24:49 PM): and ok i won't tell dad. but why's it a big deal?
mom (11:24:55 PM): becuase he'll nag you to ask them out?
blondie (11:25:04 PM): yes
blondie (11:25:09 PM): exactly
blondie (11:25:15 PM): and if it makes you dizzy, dont nod
mom (11:26:10 PM): if you want to date you will
mom (11:27:01 PM): see? I told you that you're cute. and you thought i was just being your mother. :P
blondie (11:27:14 PM): what was i supposed to think?
mom (11:27:24 PM): that I know something? once in a while???
mom (11:27:42 PM): i'm not quite as stupid as I act!
mom (11:27:43 PM): lol
blondie (11:28:10 PM): ha
blondie (11:28:11 PM): hahaha
And as a side note, you all need to check out this ebay auction. :)

6 comments:
Oh, the girls are onto him! Keep your eye on that one, mama!
And it begins. Before you know it you will be awash in girlfriends who just aren't good enough for your "blondie".
On another note. Poor Princess Janet. Someone needs to jerk a knot in Prince zippershit.
*clapping hands*
I love Blondie!
Congratulations! Not quite there, but it does look like a big step toward "maybe my parents aren't always wrong about everything". I've heard tell of it, sounds nice.
Fixin' to sow his wild oats already, I see... ;-) or maybe just barley...
We be toys... the funny part is that he still doesn't really believe it!
Chanda, I'm still laughing at Princess Janet's coup though!
BG - you should see his facebook (check it out from mine)... he's got SO many friends there (though I know he doesn't know half of them lol)
DSFOA - he still thinks his dad is wrong. But he might be right about that. lol
Marvin... he'd better not be doing any sowing yet... that could get him kicked out of his new school!
Post a Comment